What's next story~

When I bring myself closer to u
You always leave me further~

Leaving with no saying goodbye
But I never feel upset
Because the world never abandon me
even u did it without feeling a wrong way~

There's always nothing wrong
between friendship and love~
Trying to step in deeper,
you need to be ready to fall and hit the ground~

Even we have full of scarred heart,
stand up and be tough~
Because you had picked up "the" choice,
Cover yrself up and live like normal~

Put a little bit of sugar on your lip
whenever you feel a sense of bitter in life~
Hope that that sweetness could delight yrself~

At this moment, maybe I shall choose to walk away~
There might be another pathway in life~
Perhaps, we all live happily and doubtlessly~

When everything comes to an end,
I will sing a song for u~

Hope everything works out~

            
 

                                                                              
 
 
 
 

 
P.s: Maybe is time to get a new journey~
Travel to some new places and widen my own vision~ 



评论

此博客中的热门博文

偶遇

魔咒

美丽的际遇